About the Programme
Change is something we now live with every day. Leading change is what every manager needs to be able to do. Over the 5 sessions you will understand why change is so difficult and how to put the lessons into practice that will make change second nature. This includes:
• Understand the neuroscience behind the challenges of change
• Identify the organisational barriers and use a tool to identify them in your own organisation
• Learn to build resilience
• Understand the difference between change and transformation
• Learn the skills to be a transformational leader
• Realise the importance of an open mind set and how to develop this
This course qualifies for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) accreditation– by completing the course, you will receive 10 credits which you can use to put towards your other personal development plans. Click here for more information.
Who is the programme for?
The programme is for anyone who has to lead change in their organisation.
What you will need
Before you begin you will need to purchase a notebook or journal. We recommend you choose one that has a picture or colour that has some personal meaning to you. This will be your learning log.
If you wish to make notes, then a separate notebook will be required.