All rights including copyright in the content of these web pages (“the Website”) are owned and controlled by the Institute of Learning (“IOL”). Neither the Website nor any portion thereof may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, transmitted, adapted or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of the IOL. Physical and non-physical copies of these web pages and supporting assets may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, broadcast, downloaded, transmitted, adapted or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of the IOL.
If the IOL receives a notice alleging that you have engaged in behaviour that infringes IOL’s or any other party’s intellectual property rights or reasonably suspects the same, IOL may suspend or terminate your account without notice to you. If IOL suspends or terminates your account under this paragraph, it shall have no liability or responsibility to you, including for any amounts that you have previously paid.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By placing an order on the Website you accept these terms and conditions (“the Conditions”). The IOL reserves the right to make changes to the Conditions at any time and you will be subject to the relevant Conditions as published on the Website at the time you place your order.
Ordering from this web site
Your order is covered by these terms and conditions as stated here. You must agree to them before proceeding.
1. We will do our best to fulfil your order. If there are any problems with the processing of your order we will inform you. We reserve the right to block your use of our courses depending on what the issues are. In these cases we will do our best to inform you of the reason.
2. Prices are stated on the website and are subject to change without notice. The prices stated are exclusive of value added tax.
3. All credit card payments are subject to authorisation by the card issuer. If your payment is not authorised, we will cancel your order and notify you. In this situation, you must not use the course or any material from them. The course material remains our property until you have paid for them.
4. Each individual payment is for use ONLY by the person/s or organisation employees specified on the order form. Under no circumstances can you share the log-in details with anyone else. Access to the courses is monitored automatically.
5. You cannot return or cancel the order once it has been made.
6. Each course allows access for a period of 6 months, starting from the registration date. If you require longer than this to complete the course please let us know.
7. If we decide to change or discontinue any courses we will notify you with a 28 day notice. In that event we may offer you a refund.
8. You must not re-sell, rent, or lease the product or any part of it. You must not copy any part of the product unless stated. You must not convert the product into any other format or medium. You must not use the product on more than one computer at a time. All software supplied to you through this web site is our property.
9. Although we take every care to ensure accuracy, we make no warranties as to the accuracy of the information we place on our web pages.
10. You are not permitted to remove, amend or use any trade mark, copy right on any of our products. You acknowledge that all rights and copy right or other intellectual property rights relating to our products shall remain our property.
11. We reserve the right to terminate any contract formed under these terms and conditions immediately by written notice and to take action to recover damages suffered by us if you breach any of these provisions.
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that your use of this website will be uninterrupted. We have agreements with our service provider to ensure the website is up 99.5% of the time. We strive to supply an uninterrupted service to the best of our ability.
We recognise that our customers use various Operating Systems and Internet browsers. Our aim is for our customers to have the best possible experience using any modern web browser. However, it is impossible to develop applications that work identically and effectively on all web browsers so we cannot guarantee support for any particular browser or operating system.
This site supports browsing from a mobile or tablet device but we do not currently have specially formatted content for mobile or tablet devices.
The Consumer Rights Act applies to our digital products and services.
While we do our best to make sure this website is free from viruses we cannot always guarantee this. You are responsible for maintaining adequate virus protection on your computer or mobile device.
We accept no liability for any viruses, files or programs transmitted as a part of this website that contaminate or damage any piece of computer software, hardware, or mobile device.
Third party links
Please note that the Institute of Leadership cannot be held responsibility for any content contained within third party websites referenced from this site.